How long does a custom order take to receive when shipping to the US?
- Due to the high demand of Solrayz Designer Jewelry within the U.S., custom orders generally take around 8-10 weeks to be completed. This timeframe may vary depending on the nature of the order. We will be sure to update you when your order ships.
How long does a custom order take to receive when being shipped internationally?
- International shipping and delivery outside the U.S, can take a bit longer in terms of shipping time. Shipping internationally once the order is complete, usually takes 6-15 standard business days.
- In an effort to keep shipping costs down, all international packages are shipped First Class. This means that postal service does not provide tracking or delivery information. If you have not received your package within 15 standard business days after the item was shipped, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The option to receive your package via Registered Mail is available for an additional $15 fee (per standard postal service rates). This method of delivery provides tracking and delivery information.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS when checking out with PayPal. If you need an order shipped elsewhere (i.e as a gift) please be sure to add a note with the shipping address.
What is the difference between 14k gold and 14k gold fill?
- Gold fill is a layer of gold that is bonded to another metallic base such as sterling. Gold fill is the closest you can come to actual gold and must not be confused with gold plating. Gold fill literally has 100% more gold than gold plating therefore, it will not flake or tarnish with proper care.
What if I don't know what type of stone I want to order?
- Contact Solrayz for a consult. Many people may not know the names of the crystals but might have an idea of the color or look they want. This is perfectly fine. Solrayz will work you to determine the best crystal for you.